We have had such amazing movements of God in April and May….one action after another that is blessing us to be a blessing to our community!
In April we had an offer of a larger office space by an extra 500 square feet then our current building which would allow us to add 8 more work stations!
We have so many thank you’s to those of you who were able to help make this come to pass. The following Churches and people from the churches did, or are doing the following and we will be moved in approximately the end of the month!
- Ron & Pat Bode from the Tacoma Christian Reformed Church for offering the new office at a much discounted rate and for covering our utilities!
- Puyallup Nazarene Church for donating the paint and paying a professional to paint the office!
- Mike from Our Savior Lutheran Church who owns Heritage Carpet if Fircrest and gave us a great price on the new carpet.
- Lighthouse Christian Center for paying for the new carpet!
- Dana at Puyallup Nazarene Church, and owner of Sumner Carpet who donated the money to pay an installer and for the glue to get our carpet installed.
- Pastor John Gruber from Christ Community Church and another member of his church for donating their time and expertise to install the wiring for our phone system and the DSL cabling!
- Sean Reinicke and another member of their Church Real Life Family Center who are bringing their 25 foot truck, disassembling the office cubicles being donated by the Lakewood Police Dept. and moving them to the new office and assembling them. Helping them will be Dennis Barnd from New Life Fellowship and Blaine Cobb from Puyallup Nazarene Church.
- Earnest and Jay Phinisey, and Steve and Angela Bohrer from the Tacoma Christian Reformed Community Church for tearing out the old carpet.
- Lakewood Police Department for donating 15 cubicle work stations.
- Mike Ridderhoff and Steve Bohrer from the Tacoma Christian Reformed Community Church who took all the old carpet to the dump.
- Edward Rutherford at Lighthouse Christian Center for donating his time to develop databases for our intake process, our reporting process and to store all the county resources, both secular and through the churches.
- Dave Noteboom from Tacoma Christian Reformed Community Church who came on day to help pack up supplies from our cabinets.
- Earnest Phinisey from the Tacoma Christian Reformed Community Church who will be setting up the 15 work stations on a network of computer systems with our server.
All of this is just from the 1st of April through about the 6th of May. There will be more people to add by the end of the month!