The church ministry coordinator in each Love INC church is indispensable, He/she is a vital link between needs referred by Love INC and the appropriate church volunteer. Church ministry coordinators do not respond to requests themselves, nor do they overload one or two willing people. Instead, they involve as many church members as possible in the Love INC ministry.
- Lay person or paid church staff.
- Committed to Christian ministry.
- Familiar with church membership and part of the church’s leadership.
- Available to serve for at least one year.
- Accessible during Love INC office hours (as a rule).
- Help the pastor plan an outreach for the church by: Planning an outreach Sunday, Identifying existing outreach using Church Resource Inventory (CRI) worksheet, and Identifying individual resource inventories
- Share volunteer best practices with church volunteers
- Receive referrals from Love INC and link them with the most appropriate church resource
- Keep the church and Love INC informed about the ministry
- Refer needs to the Love INC Clearinghouse
- Encourage prayer support
- Assist with church-Love INC relationships
- Be the Love INC presence in the church
Love INC will equip you to serve as church ministry coordinator and serve as a support to you
Love INC referrals to you will be:
- Located in the zip code where your church is located or the area you tell us