Church partnerships are essential to Bridges of Love . Without church partners, there is no Bridges of Love. Each partner church commits to joining with other churches to provide volunteer and financial support for the operation of the ministry. Most often, a church will demonstrate their commitment by some of the following ways:
- Introducing Bridges of Love to the congregation.
- Referring requests for help to the Bridges of Love helpline.
- Encouraging church members to participate in the ministry.
- Giving church members to the opportunity to serve by using their gifts and abilities outside the church walls.
- Participating in the financial support of Bridges of Love.