- Jobs for Life: Jobs for Life is the center of our developmental ministry model. During the 16 week training course, students are trained in basic job search skills, connected with a community of people who are helping them succeed, learn from local business leaders about employment, conquer personal road blocks, and are given the dignity of providing for themselves and their families. This is truly an amazing program! We are always looking for new mentors, business relations leaders, and volunteers for the program. Learn more about JfL here!
- Be a mentor for Jobs for Life: Invest a couple of hours per week into the life of someone else. Be an encourager not a problem solver. We are there to walk alongside of students as they work through their own processes, roadblocks and career planning. Click here to fill out a volunteer application to get involved!
- Phone Screeners: These people screen the client requests for legitimacy, to ensure the need is specific and manageable. We will train you on how to make calls to various places, using our resource book to determine the nearest agency or church that will be able to help with the need.
- Data Entry: Recently Love INC developed a brand new database to help with client management. Volunteers help to enter in intake information, helping our Intake Advisors to better serve the clients calling us for assistance. Little computer experience is required, as we provide training.
- Caring Card Ministry: Want to be a part of the “Caring Card Ministry” and make cards that we can send out to clients? Thinking of you Cards, Get Well cards and sympathy cards that can send a scripture or encourage someone going through a tough time.
- Love’s Treasury: Volunteers at Love’s Treasury help with a variety of bookstore needs. Whether you are stocking the shelves, alphabetizing books, working the front counter, or just building relationships with the people who come in, you will be helping to grow the Kingdom! Join our team or visit our store – it is worth the trip.
- Church Ministry Coordinator: People who are willing to organize their church’s resources and work with our network to help people in need. Training is also provided.
<< JOIN THE MOVEMENT || PARTNER >>